Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Time Keeps on Slipping...

slipping, slipping...into the future.


Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping...into the future.



What happened to my little boy who cried on his first day of school?  
What happened to needing Mommy's hugs to get through that first day?
One of my favorite photos! Sister Bear telling Brother Bear to quit crying.
Where did my bossy little girl go?  Oh, she's becoming a young woman who is a bit bigger but still manages to boss her brother.

Dad warned me that time would speed up when I grew up.  He didn't tell me that the magic ingredient is children.  I don't mind them growing up, I just wish they wouldn't grow up so fast.  I don't want time to slip too fast...

Here's to a fabulous 2012-2013 school year for my little bears.




6 comments:

  1. I love that time capsule mosaic! I cannot believe how much they've grown. Soon, it will be about dating and proms. Hang on to your hat, mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first photo collage... 2008 is my fave! :) Where does time fly??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the bossy photo. I guess it because it is so real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah yes, I have one of those daughters who tells her sensitive brother not to cry. Kids :)

    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so smart and confident! And don't worry, no matter how big they get, they'll *always* need Momma Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true, the time slips away so fast. My daughter is off to University in a week and I truly cannot believe we're here already. Enjoy your not so little ones, before you know it they're up and off out in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete