Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tour de Fleece 2012 - Day 13

Another day of spinning at the Eaton County Fair.  My daughter and her 4H group showed Alpacas today.  There wasn't a lot of standing around so I didn't get as much spinning done.  We zipped through the Showmanship, Performance and Obstacle pretty quickly even with the amount of entries.



Although I enjoyed the time I had spinning, the true enjoyment was watching my daughter work with the Alpacas. All of the kids in our 4H Group are amazing and I love how they respect the animals and also care for them as if they were their own.

I also adore our group leader, my friend Nancee who co-owns the 4 Musketeer Alpaca Farm and also co-owns my herdsire, Midnight Magic's Mystery.  She is amazing with the kids and has a patience that I can't even come close to.

The remainder of fair week will be fun time for our kids.  Their part of showing is done.  I just can't get over the growth they have all went through in the last year, it makes this mom proud.

1 comment: