Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring? Yes, Spring!

These are photos from this morning here on the farm.  Yes, March 22 and my fruit trees are in full bloom, my PussyWillow has already lost its fuzz and the smell from the spring flowers wafts in to the open windows of my house. 




The marsh frogs also know as Spring Peepers sing us to sleep at night. I know it's going to cool down and my hope of hopes is that we don't get a frost because are trees are acting like it's late April/early May not March.

Now...I must go back outside and enjoy the beauty that surrounds my farm.


5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I am really enjoying this weather and hate to think that it could get cold again. I just love spring! I bet the alpacas are loving it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, it's so pretty!

    Is that yellow bush forsythia? We had some in ABQ, it was always the first to bloom.

    Our trees have not bloomed yet, but are getting very close and I realized a few minutes ago that the willows across the way are green... so the rest is not far behind.

    Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos, Andrea! My forsythia has gone wild lately, too...
    as has every blooming tree in the area! The magnolias are even out! (I'm afraid that after a week or one rain, all will be barren again!) :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, it is getting very spring like here too at the minute. Might do some gardening this weekend

    ReplyDelete