Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mackinaw Trip 2011 - Part 1


 I love the great state of Michigan.  I was born here and I have rarely left here because there is so much to see and explore. 

This week I traveled to Mackinaw Island with Sister Bear for her field trip.  Not only did I re-visit one of the treasures of our state that I haven't seen since my honeymoon, but I got to see it all through the eyes of my daughter.

I have a camera full of photos and these are just a few that I managed to upload this morning. 










7 comments:

  1. my husbands Aunt and Uncle work on the Island during the summer months! Perhaps you took a ride on a carriage he was driving. Beautiful photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of the places on my bucket list to visit. Wonderful photos; I love the one of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos. Glad you had a good time. This will be a wonderful memory for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, lovely ... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you see this?!?!?!?! http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp
    First, I couldn't believe my eyes, and then I thought of YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete