Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's A Jolly Holiday for...Andy

I'm having another one of my Mary Poppins moments.  They happen more often than not.  Really it can happen.  The kids are happy, the house is in a semi-organized state and I've just set my mind to do something new and exciting to help make my farm even more WONDERful.  
Mary Poppins, WonderWhyGal and Sister Bear
Oh, that part of the news you will just have to stay tuned for...until the end of the month.  Really, the end of the month will be here before you know it.  Plus Zombieland just came out on DVD today.  Don't judge me until you watch it.  Really, it's an awesome movie plus I had the best viewing experience ever to see it in the theatre.

Well, it is a Jolly Holiday for me and it is a holiday.
Happy Groundhog Day (or better known as 6 more weeks of winter)!

 
oh, bah hum bug!
My brain has been singing Mary Poppins tunes all day which is weird because I haven't watched it for awhile.  Yet, here I am picking Jolly Holiday to sing.  Really, follow my link and you'll be singing it too.

 
I do love Mary though.  Especially when she says "As I expected. Mary Poppins, practically perfect in every way."  I'd like to think I am too.  Really, why wouldn't you strive for perfection but have the humility to realize that you never can be perfect.

With that...I will go back to my knitting.  If I have it in my head that it won't be perfect, then by golly, I won't freak out with all my "unique" quirks aka mistakes that I am adding to the pattern.

1 comment:

  1. Now I am singing it too.

    I'm excited to hear about the new Wonder...

    ReplyDelete