Sunday, March 22, 2009

Saturday Outing


Hubby and I needed to meet with a new accountant who happens to live on the other side of the state so we sweet talked my brother and dad into watching the kids. Low and behold, it ended up being the same day the Doc was going to do vet check for the Indiana Invitational in two weeks. Buccaneer needed to be microchipped and checked over so.....we had a super long day.

We got up and loaded Buccaneer into the back of the Pilot then headed up to the Sahalie farm in Olivet where Buck would have a playdate with his old cria mates. We left the Pilot there and continued over to Sandusky (approx. 3 hours away) in the Prius to meet the accountant. On the drive I worked on my knitting skills. The nice thing about being talkative is that no else wants to be passenger because they can't read while you drive so Hubby drove and I knitted. Hooray! I think I might be getting the hang of it.

On our way back home, we had to stop back at the Sahalie Farm to get Buccaneer. He was such a good boy. Now he is ready for the show.....am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment